Sunday, January 30, 2011

Faraway Kuala Selangor

Last 2 week, my family and I went to Kuala Selangor purposely to have dinner. Yes, it's pretty far considering I drove all the way from Seremban. No doubt with the reasonable pricing of the seafood and most important thing is that having dinner with family is the next best thing in life I've ever had. ^_______^ Okay, after almost 2 hours of driving, we arrived at Restoran Seafood Kuan Hua, Kuala Selangor. We randomly ordered some dishes and here I also randomly snap some photos.... 
Photobucket 

This was the Oyster that we had...looks nice? Not only nice....it's BIG in size... 
Photobucket 
and it's really delicious. My mouth can't settle it with just one bite...^____^" 
Photobucket 
The rest that we ordered....
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Basically these are all that I'm able to snap. Why? Hey...I was almost left behind with no more food if I continued to snap photos....ahahaha ^______^ Oh! Btw, did I mention the dinner was meant for my Mom's Birthday?! Next up! Birthday Mommy! 

 a700-banner - r---Nov2009.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment