Sunday, August 15, 2010

Project Birthday: Julianna

Last month on Project Birthday, we had Julianna (my boss)...celebrating her birthday at Italiannies, Gardens Mall.

That was my first time visiting this outlet...and I can say...I love the ambient so much...good for my photography taste..

Photobucket

Photos taken can be easily mixed and matched with both natural and artificial lights...

Photobucket

As usual, Italiannies always served with oven hot bread first...

Photobucket

I had clam soup for my appetizer...and I think it was a good choice over the rest...

Photobucket

When my main course was served, I was so relieved...

Photobucket

It felt so light...a just nice portion for myself...YUMMMZZ!!! The reason I said so was due to Italiannies is known to serve big portion...where one can be shared among 2 to 3 persons. ^_____^"

When we were all done with the eating....it's time for the groupie...

Photobucket

It always takes some time for them to get in place...and it's getting tougher each time because we are getting merrier...^____^

Photobucket

It's so hard to get an acceptable shot....the person who helped us to take this photo is a real noob in taking photograph...but still...thanks to his effort....

Photobucket

Okay! That's all! Thanks for viewing...


a700-banner - r---Nov2009.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment