Friday, May 28, 2010

Chocolate Kura

Somewhere in last month, I was in One Utama planning to have lunch there at Kura, a Japs restaurant located in One World Hotel. By the I reached Kura, it's already passed lunch hour and they only serve again during dinner time.

So to no choice, I got to look for something else to fill into my stomach before I can go to Kura again in the next 2 hours...

I had never tried this before but want to try something different since I'm a fan of Chocolate....here I'm at Chocolate Lounge!

DSC01854

Tried to order something not that heavy...and since it's chocolate, decided to make it as simple as possible....and here's a few items that I had...

DSC01846

DSC01849

As you can see...it's all chocolate, so don't simply order...it's very thick...but I kinda like it....lolz!!!

After the chocolate session, it's time for Japanese dinner....

DSC01857

Some random food shot from Kura....

DSC01865

Food was nice and even better when I tried on the regular chawanmushi...

DSC01869

Miso Soup was one of my favorite...

DSC01873

Regular style before ending the dinner session....

DSC01879

But I don't think the dessert was nice...and again Japanese Restaurant dessert phail a big time...

So, overall rating for Kura is good, one of the best in town. Speaking of Chocolate Lounge, don't you bother to try it if you are not any fans of sweet stuff.... ^_____^"



a700-banner - r---Nov2009.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment