Sunday, April 25, 2010

Yuzu, Gardens Mall

It was my birthday and I went to Yuzu, a Japanese Restaurant in Gardens Mall, Mid Valley together with my sister. Haven't try this before, so, lets hit it!

We ordered very few items only...and found that not cheap though...but still consider okay cause it was my Birthday...must treat myself better on this day compare to the 364 days....^____^"

Haven't tried this before....Chawanmushi with Unagi...

DSC01721

Boleh tahan!!!

Now...this is the original taste...

DSC01722

Expected to have a decent quality....

Now, only one roll of sushi....and hence...make it a king roll can!

DSC01724

Come to think of it...I'm quite hungry as of my writing now....grrrr...

The main dish is here...a steamboat set...with Miso soup, and only if you like Miso soup....you can keep on eating and eat and eat and eat.....none stop....

DSC01736

And when comes to an end...dessert is a must...

DSC01740

But so far, I never had a good dessert from any of the Japanese restaurant that I tried before....please recommend one to me if any of you know where to get one nice dessert......

Ok...thanx...bye!!!


a700-banner - r---Nov2009.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment