Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Project, My Birthday!

Been missing for a while...and here's a continuation of my Project Birthday! Yes! It was my Project and it was my Birthday... celebrated last month....at Alexis, Gardens Mall

Here's a quick one for the food pics...

Alexis Club Sandwich

DSC01670

Treating my self better with this....can't remember the name though...

DSC01672

A few of them ordered set lunch...and here's the mushroom soup and pastas...

DSC01676

DSC01680

This must be the pepperoni pizza....YUMMZZ!!!

DSC01677

Here's something looks like Japanese Soba..with deep fried crabs...

DSC01681

And here is something real interesting...one of them ordered this...

DSC01684

The PRAWN so BIG can!!!

Finally the dessert came together with the set lunch...

DSC01686

It's like carrot cheese if not mistaken...

And before we left....we wrap up my BIRTHDAY LUNCH treat with a group photo as usual to the Project Birthday....

DSC01693

Happy Birthday again to myself....birthday is just so nice for one to celebrate with Friends 'N Families....


a700-banner - r---Nov2009.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment