Thursday, January 28, 2010

Project Birthday: Fei Yi

Two weeks ago...the Project Birthday was going on at TGIF Gardens Mall. This project was dedicated to Fei Yi. We celebrated it 3 days in advance.

We arrived there quite early for lunch...and immediately we got our place and study hard on the menu...

DSC00861.jpg

I decided not to choose further more and pick something sounds nice to me from the 2 course meal offer...

DSC00864.jpg

The 2 course meal included an appetizer and I did not choose this...LOL!

DSC00868.jpg

Here's my main course....

DSC00877.jpg

Soo Shin posed with her chicken salad....

DSC00874.jpg

Everyone were busy having their meal and I took this pic of them....^_____^

DSC00875.jpg

We ended up with an overflow stomach...and before we left...we did the Project Birthday stuff....

DSC00892.jpg

This is the group shot and already added to the Project Birthday a.k.a. Birthday Collection...

a700-banner - r---Nov2009.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment