Monday, October 05, 2009

Project Chili's

Last Thursday, I was invited to a lunch which I was leased expected...it was a project completion lunch for all the project team members....Though I'm not one of the team members...but who cares...I was so lucky that not being left out....

Thanks to Lai and we're in Chili's Mid Valley. The table was quite long to fit in 22 members...so, I only able to snap those around me only....^_____^"'

We had some chips before the main course was served...

DSC02165.jpg

The tostada chips was served with their home made salsa...but I don't seems to like it very much...

Then Lai had their starter as his main course....

DSC02166.jpg

Poon sitting next to me was having half-done steak...

DSC02167.jpg

And here was something for myself....

DSC02169.jpg

The portion was big...and it was served with hot plate...smells real good...

Here is how I take it....not feeling real too much....it's just nice...

DSC02174.jpg

Wrap it with tortillas together with house-made sour cream...and a few more items which I don't really know about it...but the mixture of all the taste makes me feel so satisfying especially I'm pretty hungry...

Again...thanks to the project team! I had a great lunch with you people!

a700 banner - r.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment