Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Ole-Ole Again...

As the title suggested...yes...here is a revisit to Ole-Ole Bali Restaurant at Sunway Pyramid.

This round I'm here with the new baby...and I found it to be very useful for my food photography without have to attach the flash..

Here's the results ....

DSC02196.jpg

This mojito was really refreshing especially when you're tired...

This time around....I tried the barley lime...

DSC02198.jpg

Love it too....it's opening up my appetite...

We decided to solely order this....

DSC02204.jpg

It smells and taste really good...real soft and fresh fish paste...yum yum...

DSC02208.jpg

This one not bad lar...especially the dory fish....

And last but not least...my favorite...

DSC02212.jpg

Damn nice can!

So...how do you find the food? Don't know how it tastes...?! Go and try it! ^___^"

How about the pics?! Nice can! Ahahaha!!! K thx ByE!

No comments:

Post a Comment