Monday, August 24, 2009

Someone Comes 'n Someone Left...

As I mentioned in the previous post, I would like to introduce "someone" to all of you....



Yes, it's the mascot of NHK, Japan. People might know him well...if not...you can just google a little bit on domo-kun. I found it to be so adorable and at that very moment, I thought I'm suppose to bring it home....so adopted it....wahhh....damn happy can!

Every now and then, I bring along domo-kun with me....so I won't be alone anymore...^___^"

Hey domo-kun...lets say hi to all my fellow friends can!



Besides domo-kun, I also managed to get myself a table clock.



This clock is not a toy...it works! especially the nostalgic alarm sound....hihihi

That was consider a wonderful weekend for me....first...I met Domo-kun...second...I got myself a clock...lao...super ar!!!

But good things...good feelings....always won't last for too long....he stayed with me only for 2 days...not more than that until I discover that....Domo-kun actually left....he went for an escapedia....:(



It seems like he is not coming back.....WHY YOU MUST LEAVE ME?!!! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE CAN!!!

a700 banner - r.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment