Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Senjyu Sushi

Just before my sister and I watched Transformers 2, we went to have lunch at this Japanese restaurant, Senjyu Sushi at Sunway Pyramid.

Photobucket

I've been way too long did not blog anything about nice food....and it's kinda hard for me to pick it up again....here I can't remember any name of the following food we ordered...so...I guess...I'll just put in a little guess.....^_____^"

First we had this, some sort of soft shell crab....

Photobucket

So far, this was the only place that I had tasted this with more crab meat but less flour...nice!

Next....some sushi wrapped by salmon ....

Photobucket

but beware...by ordering this, you need to be able to fit the whole thing in your mouth once and for all...hehe...and make sure after it's in your mouth...you still have some buffer to chew hor....this was also nice!

Then not too sure what it was already....so...nevermind lar...feel the photo by yourselves then.... :P

Photobucket

And finally...the mild fried squid.....

Photobucket

this was also nice to eat.....haha...everything seems to be nice can! Could be I'd been starved for long hours....:D

After the meal....we walk walk a bit at the mall then only we moved to the cinema to transformers 2.

Something did surprise me on that day....and made me felt super excited!!! Come back tomorrow night....and I'll reveal it to you....bye...good nite!

a700 banner - r.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment