Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nokia Photos Dessert

Another filler post for today cause today is Sunday :D .......but tomorrow is Monday.... :( ...always feel like not enough for the weekend....sigh....

Monday somehow isn't really that bad.....when I think of something could be done just like last month. A simple lunch break could actually brighten up my day...or maybe week ^____^. Amie, Fenny and I went to one of the dessert stall located at LG of MidValley Megamall which is just opposite of Nyonya Colors.

I had this choice of flavor...and it's taken by Nokia 5800...

Photobucket

It was quite tasty...good....if only I can taste more of the durian...hehe

While having our dessert, we did camwhore a bit with our phones' camera. Amie swings out her Nokia E66 and snap this for me....

Photobucket

and this as well which I posed with my 5800 and Amie and Fenny as well....LOLZ!!!

Photobucket

I think the photo quality of Nokia E66 is better than 5800...sigh...all thanks to Nokia... =____+

kenzio freestyle - r.jpg
5800 Banner-R.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment