Saturday, July 18, 2009

Seventh Heaven

Suddenly felt that I had been too long putting the distance against my blog. Always trying to figure out how should I get this thing going back on track or instead going live! Now, here's a try....putting a filler post to warm up a bit.

Some where around June, and that's the month I'm being attacked by a serious virus...and of course everyone was so worried that it was the famous H1N1. Thanks God! I'm fine and okay and running now... ^____^ . No doubt I'm very sick at that time, but still I try to hide from so many people to sneak into the group to have a superlicious dessert during office lunch break! This was the place my colleague Alex brought us to.....Haagen-Dazs!

Here's our lovely dessert....

Photobucket

Thanks to Alex for the lovely treat!

kenzio freestyle - r.jpg
5800 Banner-R.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment