Friday, July 24, 2009

Cova.Cafe.Lounge.Bistro

Hello people....how's your Friday Night? Good? Great?! Fantastic?!....Well for me...it's very usual....preparing to sleep...and I can feel my eyes are getting heavier as the clock ticks.

I actually felt sad and miserable today and planned to sleep early so that to get over the unhappiness...and move on when the next morning I wake up. But before I go to sleep...let me share a post with you first. Somewhere around June, I went to have a light refreshment but ends up to be very full dinner at this place...Cova in MidValley Gardens Mall.





As you can see the portion of the burger....it's definitely not small....and I ends up ruined my actual dinner at home....and worst yet....I had to pretend quite hungry when I reached home....sigh...+____+

Some heads up for the next post....



kenzio freestyle - r.jpg
5800 Banner-R.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment