Saturday, May 23, 2009

Inner Mongolia

Just before 1st May, and it was Thursday evening, I was being dragged to have dinner with fellow comrades! The place was Inner Mongolia at Jalan Pudu. It's very easy to spot it along the main road. If you still can't find it....swing out your GPS and start navigating...LOL!!!

So...that was the first time that I dine in there...I kept my expectation low...as low as possible...and just to let you know....I don't know what exactly to eat there...cause...the menu are filled with Chinese characters...sigh...

Hence they proceed to pick what ever they think it's best...so...lets see what we had...

DSC00128.jpg

Okay...steam boat...not really my favourite...but still I tried...^___^ They ordered 2 flavors, one the clear soup and the other obviously the spicy soup...

Lets start off with few of these...

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

Freshness of the above 3 items must be superb otherwise it will ruin your appetite...and I can said that we were lucky to obtain the freshness of all....it was nice....and btw, we had the buffet package where each person were allowed to have 2 serves of any combination of meat....and the rest no limit...

Yea...it's no limit on others...so they keep on crazily ordered and ordered and ordered....@____@ so I just kept on eating and eating and eating.... ^____^" and no photos for the rest of the food since I was too busy eating....hehe...

And before I left to introduce the most special thing in the shop....

DSC00134.jpg

The sauce is damn important...without it is like errr....errr...aiya...I don't know...it's a must have sauce lar....

Okay...talk so long on food and food and food...here are some faces from that evening...

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00138.jpg

They are all my sister's ex-colleague...and please don't ask me why I'm there...obviously...I'm there for the food...ahahaha...we left there around 11.30 PM....so...the business hours is rather late....try it if you want to try...^____^

a700 banner - r.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment