Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Is your Papparich?

It's a Sunday evening, and it's a day that I had most little meal in my life. Aha...it's true that after I realized that I only had my breakfast and then till the evening when my family and I passed by Damansara Uptown.

My mom wanted to queue for the 31st BR. And we came to know that BR Uptown was crowded...and my stomach starts to growls...immediate at the same row...at the corner here is the rich dad....Papparich coffee house. It's sure rich I dare you....

I only had a butter toast...

DSC00202.jpg

and a misplaced order....

DSC00206.jpg

o yea...I was actually ordering durian cendol....but don't how come this durian ABC came about...but then..don't care so much...just hantam....but with the pricey price tag which I'm less aware of....sigh...

Can you actually believe this durian ABC can cost me almost RM 10??? WTF! No wonder the pappa is damn rich lar....

Btw...the food there was so so only...not really nice...Old Town better by a lot...

a700 banner - r.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment