Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Simply a dirt washer...

Nowadays not much people can live without it....washing machine. It's been a basic necessity to own one at almost every household and there's no exception for my house too. Previously, my family washing machine had served us more than 20 years....yes you are right...you didn't read it wrong....it's two zero years. Not saying that it had no problem during its serving years...it's just that my dad just won't simply...easily give up! He used to repair it by himself...really salute him...

But just not long ago...before I moved in to new house...the 20 years veteran seems like not feeling well again...no matter how hard he tried....it just seems not so right...maybe it's an indication! It's time to say goodbye to it...oh...btw...the veteran was a Zanussi.

Yeah...now we can say hello to our new friend....

DSC09939.jpg

Very obvious it's a Bosch....simply a Bosch. My parent prefer a front loader even the retired Zanussi was a front loader as well. The reason behind this was actually it wash clothes cleaner and it preserve the clothes material quite well...not like the top loader....it can easily spoil or damage ones clothes so Fast and so Furious! There's a theory behind all these things but I'm not going to tell to you here...

Basically, it's a 7kg washer. When the first time I heard my colleague told me that he had bought a 14kg washer.....I was like WHOAAA~~~!!! -LY COWWW!!! There's a question almost rush out from my mouth....."Are you in the Laundry Business???!!"... But then...phew...I found out that it's possible to easily have a 14kg washer when it's a top loader...hehe...

So...front loader or top loader? It still serve you as a dirt washer...right??? Just that you have to make up your mind when it comes to your turn to buy one. Now don't simply choose one can!

Psst...a basic tip...a good or an average front loader model are quite pricey compare to any top end model of top loader washer.....

a700 banner - r.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment