Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Always a Super Starz

Got to take a break on my simplicity series of posting. This is because I wanna share this with you people....

DSC09915.jpg

Yes...it's Jacky Cheung!!! This is his after many years being a father to 2 children world tour! I missed his tour to Malaysia...sad can! However...when I happen to stumble the DVD set at speedy...I didn't put any doubt on it instead grab it home...and now I own you....muacksss!!! LOL!!!

This DVD set consider best cause it has it all what I wanted all these while....

DSC09927.jpg

In the set, there's 4 DVDs comprises of full length concert in 3 discs and 1 disc was the karaoke version of the whole concert...nice can!!!

There's no need to elaborate more on how's the performance....it's just simply gorgeous...(ooopppss....did I just mention simply??? - still not able to rest the "simply" word...ehe)... Watch it and make sure you don't regret it especially for those who knows Jacky for so many many many yearssss....

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment