Friday, December 12, 2008

Rewind...

It's the last month of year 2008, so what are you up to right now? what are you people having in your minds? Thinking of next resolutions? Rushing for list of wishes before year 2008 ends? There are too many things that can't be just listed out...

As for me...I'll turn my neck a little bit...and try to look back...way back...try to rewind some good old memories....some of us might just easily forgotten what we were and how do we look like when we first came to this world.....so...here it is...rewinding back to this year...

DSC00211.jpg

Isn't he looks cute and adorable??? LoL!!!

Here's an old photo portraying my mum and I in those days...

DSC00212.jpg

I just so in love with those days....and so...those were the days... ^_____^"'

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment