Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A1GP Malaysia

I was having a real headache on yesterday, just after my badminton session...argghh...so didn't get to post this earlier...

So now back to the business...on 23rd November, it's a fair Sunday...I went to Sepang International Circuit (SIC) to meet Daniel Wong. Not because we were crazy to meet up there at a almost deserted place...but there's A1 Grand Prix helding, the Malaysia home round....and most important thing was that our entrance was absolutely free...thanks to Jobstreet.Com...

This was my first time being a spectator witnessing a real motor sport live! So here we go...

DSC00481.jpg

There were some of them already leaving the circuit when I just started to set my foot there....guess that they must be there long enough since early morning to watch others event. But I'm there to watch the featured race....which was held only at 3 in the afternoon...^___^"'

So lets say hi to SIC...

Panorama1.jpg

It was quite crowded....and I don't know where to go...which point to set...so I just simply pick one...

DSC00477.jpg

The weather was not bad...fair day...good for everyone...

DSC00240.jpg

So the first spot that I tried was at the Main Grand Stand...and I'm only able to see this....

DSC00234.jpg

Decided to move over to another block....I think here was better...(later will show you why) When the clock struck at 3...I can heard the loud engine roaming from the opposite site indicating they were all ready to take the race....

Just not long enough...I saw the Safety Car leading the way...

DSC00368.jpg

It's just a warm up round....

DSC00373.jpg

I enjoyed this angle of view more...cause get to watch more and able to predict their position for snapping a pic of them...

Then the race started...and I only had the minimal success rate for panning all the race shots.....

DSC00428.jpg

I failed to cover the whole car as I misjudged it...will try to do better next time...

DSC00448.jpg

This seems not that nice...cause you can't feel the speed....it's a failure to me as well...what I need to do is to keep on reminding myself that this was my first time doing panning shots.... :P

I didn't wait for the race to complete then I left cause I'm afraid that later I might get stuck in the traffic...

DSC00479.jpg

So..did I enjoy the race? Yes...a little...
Did I enjoy the shooting? I have to try harder next time!!!

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment