Monday, November 24, 2008

Moarrr Thean Hou Panorama...

Sorry for delaying so long...as I don't have the mood to blog for the whole week...(don't ask me why...cause I don't have the answer as well)

Okay...back to my Thean Hou Temple visit.....I'm trying a couple of attempt on panorama shot. Meaning that...I took a few shots parallel from left to right which a normal lens or even wide angle lens can't cover the wideness....

Then the rest of the job was done at home...hehe...I used photoshop CS3 to do the task...it's very simple...cause photoshop will handle everything...not only stitching but also blending the exposures of the different photos. You can do it by clicking File > Automate> Photomerge. You can choose how you want to merge the photos and select the source files where you're going to join them up. Then click OK and voila...things are done...just left the cropping part...crop as you desire and your final results should be revealed....

Here's my final result for another attempt....

Tian Hou Panorama2 - R.jpg

Besides the panorama I did take some ordinary snap shots...yea..it's snap shot....

DSC00075.jpg

Here's the place where we pray and make our wishes.

After praying...I then walk around the temple....and found this shot...

DSC00103.jpg

Can you spot the ant? LoL!!!

Before I left the temple....I went to a pond with the Guan Yin statue on it.....and I did my private business....

DSC00108 copy - R.jpg

Please grant me moarrrr~~~ fortune...wealth....love....LOL!!!

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment