Monday, October 13, 2008

Pavilion J.Co

Now only feel a little free plus got a little energy to do blogging stuff....after attending 2 1/2 days of the Sony Alpha Convention held at Le Meridien KL. So will try to blog a little on it later...now concentrate and back to those past weeks activities.

During the Hari Raya day 2, my family and I visited Pavilion...

DSC00309.jpg

So far...I haven't taken any photo of the Pavilion exterior/entrance although I had been here quite a number of times...

Since we're here...of course we won't miss to queue for....J.Co donuts...

DSC00320.jpg

I queue for it after we'd taken our dinner...luckily...I don't had to wait long until it reached my turn....yay! I'm happy not to queue for 1/2 to 1 hour for the donuts like how I did it the first time I was here...sigh...

DSC00317.jpg

So...up next....I'm going to blog about my dinner at Pavilion. And yeah...sorry for the disorder blogging method...as I did mention that I had my dinner before queuing at J.Co right....hehe ^_^"

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment