Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dinner at Dragon-I Signature

Just before I queue up at J.CO, my family and I were having dinner at Dragon-I, Signature. This time, we would like to try something else....which is suitable for dinner....so....here we go....

DSC00286.jpg

The fried rice looks oily...but in actual it's not....not even when you finished...the plate was not oily at all....nice...

DSC00288.jpg

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

Just to let you know...besides the fried rice...we didn't take any rice....and yes...we almost ate everything without rice. The dishes were not salty at all...ngam ngam the taste...

DSC00298.jpg

I still remember the first piece of duck that I ate wasn't enough big, hence the feeling of biting was not really there...so...I tried a second serve....which was more this time...about...2 big pieces of duck meat rolled into one with the sauce added kao kao....and O YEAH!!!!...this is what I mean good...nice...the mouthful experience....you just can't beat it...it's crispy-ness was there...

All the dishes served us well...very satisfied...no dessert this round....hahaha...Okay..up next....reversing the time....will be posting something happen even earlier before we reached Pavillion...^_^"'

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment