Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Birthday at Umai-ya

I got so mixed up where I hardly can identify when this was taken as it was a few weeks back when we celebrate Foong Mun's birthday at Umaiya. Thanks to his generosity, and we were once again able to taste the good food.

To be precised, it was on the 8th October, I was invited to Umai-ya at Damansara Uptown to share the joy of the birthday boy.

Before I continue further, let me first address that there'll be no pic of anyone except the nice and good food. And the name for the food are base on my own description because, I didn't make the order nor pay the bill...so here we go....

DSC00522.jpg

Foong Mun always wanted to try this...the urchin...

DSC00505.jpg

This was real fresh and taste nice with wasabi rolled together with the seaweed + urchin...first time eating this...yum yum...

Next...forgotten what's inside it....just remember it's served hot....

DSC00506.jpg

Anyway...it's nice...

Then here comes the maki....

DSC00508.jpg

I love the way it served big....stuffing the whole thing into my mouth....really makes me don't know how to describe the feeling of saisfied with it...especially during starving time...(don't know why...this round takes longer to wait compare to my last visit)

Ahhhh...no wonder wait for so long....it's because of this .....

DSC00512.jpg

I love the soup gravy so much...the ingredients really work out the way my taste buds wanted....serving with some tofu and fresh fish fillet (don't know what fish) in a hot pot....(this is a must try item)

As a standard....sushi is a need....so here's standard sushi...

DSC00515.jpg

And something similar order repeated....

DSC00518.jpg

Here's something different....wanna tried this out....

DSC00520.jpg

Everything were fresh...and nice and I was so delighted....if only you like Japanese food...

But I had one problem on that night....even after having the desserts.....

DSC00524.jpg

The problem was I don't felt enough in my stomach....don't have the full indicator on...but we're done with the dinner and the dinner cost around RM 450 already...WHOA!!! My goodness...eat little thing also cost a bomb...but no doubt the food that we ate were those expensive and not filling type...(lucky still had the RM150 voucher to use - so it's less than RM 300 now)...

Once again...thanks to Foong Mun for such a wonderful birthday dinner treat...and again...wish you Happy Birthday! (don't care already past or what) ^_^"'

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment