Monday, September 22, 2008

Harlow Nusa Dua

I almost can't wake up the next morning as we need to check out earlier leaving to Kuta. I always had one thing in my mind that I must do before we left....cause I probably won't know when is the next time to visit........Nusa Dua...

So...after my quick breakfast....I quickly grab my camera bag and head to the beach...

DSC03966.jpg

Isn't it nice....

DSC03970.jpg

Although with the scorching sunlight...but still i can sense the beauty of the paradise....

DSC03974.jpg

You just can't simply find one being this dramatic....

and you can rest your mind here for couple of months...

DSC03982.jpg

So...by now you should know why I die die must visit the beach before I left the place....hehehe...no regret! I'm loving it! What say you.....

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment