Monday, August 04, 2008

Moarrr~~~ Birds

It seems like almost all the time it's feeding time...and by chance...I caught this fella up to something....

Comic-1.jpg

ahahaha....funny right?

Just before showing more bird pics....I stumble upon this fella holding a big bazooka and I did ask him what is it for....his answer to me was "To exterminate all of them" lao eh....o_O

DSC02711.jpg

Okay....since I'm there with the same motive...then we both together shoot down each of them.....

DSC02722.jpg

This cocky pose worth a few shots from me....

DSC03010.jpg

DSC03066.jpg

hehe...nice right?

We came accross a pond with lotsa storks....and found that it'll be nice when it fly...so we waited...

DSC02743.jpg

and waited....aha...

DSC02754.jpg

it didn't fly...just hoping from one branch to another....sienzzz....lets move on...

just before anything ... a consolation pass by...

DSC02817.jpg

and yes...catcha...so...do you believe?? ahahaha...

Sometimes we do need some skodeng skill

DSC02820.jpg

Okay...I think I left only another 1 to 2 sets of photos to post....so that's all for now...wait for tomorrow's posting for more exciting shots, see you tomorrow...

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment