Thursday, July 03, 2008

New Collections.....

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

I want to introduce something new in my collections. This is the first time in my collection item....it was bought over from an online shop. Normally, I don't give a damn to them cause there's no confident with me on those online shops. Okay...back on the day I received my parcel.....it was in my office...I was like so "Kan Chiong" and excited as it like not happening in my lifetime....I gently opened it and I was damn excited to know that....it was way far better than I anticipated....Holly Cow!!! I didn't take photo of it immediately....I brought it back home...and use my dslr to take it nicely.....and here it is....and did I mention what it is....hehehe...look here....a National Geographic Small Waist Pack....

DSC02432.jpg

my new waist pack....looks tough and classic...and it's meant for multi-purpose use....but still the main idea was for photo shooting event.... :P

DSC02438.jpg

It's not finish yet.....there's another item which I bought it last week....this new item was meant to replace....exchange....the existing item???? Whatever...I don't really care about it....and what really matter me most is that....I am loving it(Ba Da Ba Ba Ba!!! LoL)...here....watch out for this logo...and you'll know what it is eventually.....

DSC02449.jpg

meet my new pair of glasses...and I'm done with my new collections.....

No comments:

Post a Comment