Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Dramatic Sunset at Tanjung Sepat

As the title revealed my primary objective of the whole outing....I'm here for the sunset....that's why...I reach Tg. Sepat a bit late....but still I waited for hours before the sunset..and even after we had our dinner still not time yet for sunset....

At first....I'm so worried that...I can't see the sunset due to the hazy sky...but very lucky me....right after our dinner....we head off to the quay....and here's what catches my eyes and heart most....

DSC02379.jpg

with the leave-less branches...it did looks and feels spooky....hehe...

Another favourite here....

DSC02384.jpg

just in time...the boat was captured in my frame...and portrayed..."It's time to go back" feel....and I find....quite dramatic too....LoL....

Dramatic can...???!!

DSC02395.jpg

The dramatic effect was tune in the photoshop....but I do somehow like it so much....the actual lighting of the real condition was something like this though...a solo portrait of my self was taken by my sis...with the aid of wireless flash(credit goes to Sony)

DSC02413.jpg

not far different from the photoshopped version right???

Here's another portrait of me after photoshopping...

DSC02417.jpg

You can see the light on my face was real...it's my wireless flash in action....holding the camera with right hand in portraiture mode and the left hand holding the flash up at the corner pointing at me....and voila...here's the beautiful effect using wireless flash....

Here's the last shot of that day before we went home.....

DSC02422.jpg

Good Bye Tg. Sepat.....we shall meet again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment