Monday, June 30, 2008

I Luv Bleus....

If you had noticed from the previous Lover's Bridge pic...I'm sure that you had notice we're at the seaside right...? Yes...next...we're off to a better view of the seaside.....

DSC02245.jpg

nice can...??? Of course I've photoshoped most of the seaside pics to my taste of colors....hope you will like it. It's because...the scorching sunlight and hazy view that lead me to photoshop.

DSC02284.jpg

Low tide indicating it's still early....and I shall reveal my primary objectives for this outing in the next post...(aiya...by now...most of you clever one already know what's the objective can???) LoL!!!

more seaside photos....

DSC02317.jpg

the most enjoyable thing at the seaside was that....I saw a few dogs playing around on the beach....among the few shots I got...the following is the shot I love most....

DSC02335.jpg

Again....nice can..the reflection....I love the feel so much....hmmmmm....don't you like it? If you still like it....then stay tune for the finale posting of the Tanjung Sepat outing trip.....

No comments:

Post a Comment