Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Flying Chillies @ The Gardens

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

It's been a while that I rest my blog from posting....and it's almost one week since the last post. So...here are the latest photos that I got from last Saturday outing....

I went to Mid Valley with my mom and sis for shopping and lunch....and before lunch...I went to California Fitness....yes...after the gym session I was horribly starved...lets go makan first...

It was planned the day before that we go to Flying Chillies, a Thai restaurant at The Gardens. The idea came about when I spoke with my sis about my last Friday dinner at Amarin Thai at Mid Valley...and guess what???...OWWW...it doesn't taste any good at all and the service was bad....the setup was not pleasant...at least to me....and most important....it's not cheap....): hence I had to blacklist it....and went to this Flying Chillies to satisfy my taste buds......

So...here we are....at Flying Chillies (in case anyone don't know where it is...it's located at 3rd floor...heading to Robinson....next to Indian Cuisine and Sushi Zanmai and the Borders...)...we quickly order our food and drinks once we're sitted...

My mom ordered this....

DSC02466.jpg

my sis ordered this....

DSC02472.jpg

and I ordered this....

DSC02467.jpg

at first I wanted to have ice water...but don't serve it anymore...left only those expensive mineral water...sad...:(

Then before our food arrived...we camho for a while.....

DSC02473.jpg

and my sis help me to take this for me....

DSC02474.jpg

nice kan? ....more...

DSC02475.jpg

DSC02476.jpg

Okay...next..after some camho...the delicious food finally arrived....but before that...let me check....ermmmm 1,2,3....7... OMG!... seems like....the photos a bit too much for a single post kan...??? okie...I'll save the other half for the next posting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment