Monday, July 28, 2008

Little Vietnam

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

Last week, my colleague and I went to Little Vietnam in Mid Valley to have our lunch, and I think it's the second time within a month. Previously, I didn't had a chance to snap any of the food pic, but this round...hehehe...I brought my camera along....so here is some of the food taken...

One of my colleague ordered this...

DSC02611.jpg

although there's starfruit...but she didn't eat it...cause she said taste weird weird one....but it's only the starfruit lar...others in it were okay.... ^_^"

Next was this...looks nice and taste nice as well....

DSC02614.jpg

Amie ordered this...

DSC02617.jpg

It looks like normal local curry chicken rice right??? Don't know that Vietnamese also got such food...

And myself wanna tried the so called cold noodle...a delicacy of Vietnamese...

DSC02620.jpg

The taste quite nice also....can tahan....but remember...don't pour all the given sour sauce onto the noodle....cause...when bottoming up the bowl...the sour taste really too heavy for my taste bud...

Next...after lunch while I'm on my way back to my office....guess what pops up infront of me....

No comments:

Post a Comment