Sunday, June 15, 2008

Saturday Brunching @ OldTown Kopitiam

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

Yesterday....I woke up late....resulting not having my breakfast for the first time of the week. Then it was past noon and my stomach started to growl.....really cannot tahan already....must eat put in something into it....*blink* thought of go out makan at Old Town Kopitiam....zoommmmmmm....quickly went out with my mom...

Why Old Town Kopitiam??? It's because my mind was struck by this...

DSC02092.jpg

Honestly...I was a little bit disappointed with them (Old Town) because...the curry mee was just serve and I haven't touch it yet....but it looks like the portion has been down size.....felt sad at that moment.....you can't even see the mee in this pic...anyway...can't be bothered to much...just hantam as I'm starving....slurp!

Since the curry mee portion was small....I add in another order....the Polo Bun....

DSC02095.jpg

The size of the bun also looks small right? T_T

This is my all time favorite drink....

DSC02093.jpg

Hong Kong style would have called it "Yin Yeung"...

Then after the meal....feeling a little satisfied from my stomach...we then wanna leave the place and head to the car park....but wait...look...what did I see on the roof top car park???

DSC02097.jpg

It was cloudy...and my mom told me that....the cloud formed an airplane shape...asking me quickly snap it....

Of course....when I do some shooting....I won't just stick with one subject only. I then turn around and snap whatever I could find to be interesting....

But I found that the rooftop can be quite bored....and I only have this....

DSC02099.jpg

Just immediately after this shot....I saw a security riding on a motorcycle...coming towards me....and he stop by...."Excuse me...no camera please" What a sad day....this is Malaysia....I'm sick with Malaysia's shopping places...when ever they saw you with a little huge equipment such as dslr...they surely will come to you and say no camera within this private premises...but what if it's a "kwai lou"?...and how about those camera phones and compact digital cameras...sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment