Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Entertainment for Annual Dinner & Dance

The dinner started off with some singing....dancing and so on.....and what really catch my eyes was the show presented during presentation of the first dishes of the night.......

DSC00731.jpg

Some cool guys acting dunno like bodyguards or assassins...LoL....(Sorry for the poor quality of the photo....why grainy? because very dim light and ISO 3200 was used :P)

Then only found out that they are actually bodyguards.....protecting the dishes from a bunch of sakai....LoL again...

DSC00734.jpg

Then after makan-makan.....then we had the first round of lucky draw....and I can read my number on the big projected screen located at the back of the hall....lao eh...yippee!!!!

IMG_8277.jpg

Thanks to Poon for taking this pic for me....^_^

and try to guess what's inside...???

DSC00748.jpg

don't think I wanna tell you this.....it looks big...but the thing is...it's very cheapo...don't know which cheapo supplier gave this...X|

Okay...next...we had this catwalk session...performed by mostly our own employees...

DSC00761.jpg

first thought came to me was....why in the world....they wanted to have this..??? I'm clueless....haiz...nevermind lar...just watch and snap some lar...they are quite elegant and beatiful though....

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00811.jpg

These are the few that I like most from this catwalk session.....

More faces showing up in next posting....are you still with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment