Monday, June 09, 2008

My Company's Annual Dinner & Dance

Sad lar....no respond=no reader=no traffic....-_- ....anyway....don't care ar....can't be bothered too much....I'll just post :P It's actually my company's annual dinner held at Sheraton Imperial Hotel located at Jalan Sultan Ismail. The theme for the night was Box Office. So what's that?...Do I have to dress up like a movie stars? or superheroes? LoL....I don't care...cause I believe that there's one type of very important character in every movies sure will show up on the screen...and they are the "ca-le-fe"....agree?

Ahaha!!! Okay....some group camho sure take place before it started.....

DSC00689.jpg

The five beautiful ladies....Amie, Fenny, Rachel, Connie and Soo Shin.
More group shot...

DSC00690.jpg

Amie, Looi, Yew Seng, Fenny, Soo Shin and Kee.

Poon caught me playing games....lets Mix & Match!!!

IMG_8204.jpg

and yes...I WON!!!...I got a gift from this game...yay!...

And just before the agenda kick-off...Whoa!!! The Empress... "WU ZETIAN" was spotted...quick quick....must take picture of her....

DSC00702.jpg

standing by the Empress...were the servants.....ahaha...LoL...just kidding...

Next....the real show starts....as per its plan....stay tune...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment