Monday, April 07, 2008

A Sunday in Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park...

Meanwhile waiting to post the rest of the Bangkok Trip photos...I'll do some off-track posting instead.... :D Okay...what do I have here from last Sunday outing with Daniel, O yea... it's the KL Butterfly Park located in Taman Tasik Perdana, Kuala Lumpur. I'm not going to mention how you could reach this place (go and get yourself a GPS...LoL!!!) like how others internet site will teach you...

I still remember that I'm late for this outing (sorry Daniel)...somehow I still reached there 1 hour later....and to tell you the truth....I have no idea how to go to the Butterfly Park even I'm at the Taman Tasik Perdana already....LoL!!! Then I turn here and there and AHA!...I gotcha...looks like it's hidden behind the bushes...(what a pathetic road sign they have there)...

Then without wasting more and more and more time...straight I went in and bought the entrance ticket for RM8 for adult. There's additional fees for camera...the lady keeper said "Got bring camera or not?" .....a replied from me saying "Yes!" ...."Okay...add RM1 for it"....and I said "Alright...."....and just before it ends....there's an additional question from her..."tripod?"....at first...I thought she's asking for tripple fare for the camera...shock can?! then only I realized she's asking "did you bring tripod along?"....LoL...why in this world I need to bring a tripod for a butterfly shooting .... unless the butterflies are all sitting and posing waiting for me to shoot them....^_^...

Okay...enough crap .... here are some of the shots from the Butterfly Park...

The dragonfly....I personally love this one...as you can see the dark background wasn't made up in purpose...it's just that...I'm using a fast shutter speed at 1/200 with aperture wide opened at F4

DSC09977.jpg

Can you see how creamy the bokeh is produced by the legendary Minolta lens "Beercan"? You can see how the background smooth out...
It still works like wonders even though the lens aged more than 20 years.

DSC09985.jpg

This butterfly turns into blue when the sun shines over it....nice can?!

DSC09993.jpg

All the photos above were being cropped for a pleasant view.

No comments:

Post a Comment