Monday, January 18, 2010

The Uglydoll

That day I saw a new post on the Action City fan page in Facebook sticking up new arrival of the Uglydoll.

And a few days later, I went to have a look at those new arrival of Uglydoll. I'm so tempted to get one for myself even though it cost double of Domo-kun. Then I went on choosing one of the best I like among all the rest of the characters...

I saw this....at the last sentence...

DSC00973.jpg

hence Poe followed me back home....^____^

DSC00924.jpg

I found a new friend for Domo-kun...

DSC00919.jpg

A friendly pose with Poe....

DSC00939.jpg

Emo pose with Poe...the flying dragon...from Ugly Mountain...

DSC00940.jpg

Added this into my collection!

a700-banner - r---Nov2009.jpg

1 comment:

  1. i like Poe than Domo-kun...ha ha ha ha...coz i like green!!!

    yk

    ReplyDelete