Thursday, December 10, 2009

Spinning Blaster Video Intro...

I had attended a bowling competition held by my company on last Saturday at Cosmic Bowl Mid Valley Megamall. I realized that I don't have much time for taking photo and this round even video. Yes, you didn't get it wrong, it's video! I'm trying to explore into video taking and most important is video editing... ^____^

Okay, here's the least photos that I still managed to take on the day....

DSC00631.jpg

Here's the photos of me and my team mates!

DSC00663.jpg

We are Spinning Blaster!!!

DSC00679.jpg

At the end of the day, we managed to grab a stand at number 7 in the list out of 22 teams...not bad right?! All thanks to my lovely team mates! And I must tell you...I individually stand at number 8 out of 50 over guys in my company...LOLZ!!! I'm in the top 10 list! So PROUD can!!! ^___^"

Here's my attempt on video taking and editing, please watch it!



Not bad izzit?! If you think I still can improve, give me some stars rating, I'll put in more effort in the next attempt!

And not forgetting to thanks to Amie for letting me to use her Sony Cybershot T900 for the video recording! ^____^

a700-banner - r---Nov2009.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment