Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Ying Ker Lou, Hakka Restaurant

I'm feeling so miserable....don't really know how to resume my blog posting....guess I must be too bored this time around...

Okay...no matter how, I guess I'll still have to post something so that I can clear some of my back logs...

Ying Ker Lou, a Hakka Restaurant at the Curve...is I went to recently with my mom, sis and cousin brother.... The food there not bad...boleh tahan can! We ordered some very home style feel dishes....

I had this at home quite often...but wanna try others cook...

DSC00573.jpg

Taste not bad...can match with my home one....lol..but as you can see...the name of the dish is very long...ouchh..

Then here come this...something very normal to most of us....

DSC00574.jpg

This one not so good...as I can taste any of the squid at all...and the pork doesn't taste enough salty....so...it's a no no...meaning...my home one still the best...LoL!!!

Next...fried egg...quite popular among the mixed rice stall...^_____^"'

DSC00576.jpg

We had brinjal...but don't know why...the naming don't have any word of it mentioned....???

DSC00580.jpg

The taste of the above all were above average standard....so you can try. Only one weird thing was that my cousin didn't want to eat any of those.....sigh...nowadays seems like so hard to please kids....so we ordered this for him lor...

DSC00582.jpg

Lucky the taste of this salty chicken was good...otherwise...don't know what to order for my cousin....

I'm rating the food of this restaurant above moderate as of this moment with the little dishes that I tried. The taste of all the dishes almost can match with my home cook one....but one thing on the downside which cause the rating to be above average is that...the pricing...a little over price...(i.e. Pork slice cause me RM25 ler)

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hakka food best served at home in Seremban. Suddenly missing of Seremban Hakka mee.

    ReplyDelete