Monday, December 29, 2008

Shopping Spree....

Just this month...before Christmas....I've done most...almost all my shopping within this season greetings month. And now I'm broke...lol!!!

But I couldn't care much...coz I'm happy...

DSC00662 -R.jpg

I shopped a few rounds in different days....I only managed to take some pic for this item coz...I'm super loving it....

DSC00702.jpg

I've been eyeing for this brand for sometime...it seems like no other brand it gonna replace it...

This Porsche Design series really looks unique in their way....it does had this leaflet to tell you some story about how adidas and Porsche Design got together....

DSC00706.jpg

Even though it's from adidas....there are some designs from previous versions doesn't really suit my taste....until I stumble upon this one.

DSC00711.jpg

I love the all white with simple design...very minimal...and most important thing is that...the heel was low enough and it's comfy...and it really goes with short pants very well. Not forgetting to mention....it was gold threaded....

DSC00712.jpg

Very simple but elegant look....this is what I long for...and now I've owned it...Ya-Ta!!!

DSC00729.jpg

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment