Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sunset at Tanah Lot

Okay here we are...at Tanah Lot at this hour....and of course not only for the famous rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali, but for the nice sunset view as well.

DSC03899.jpg

Well...I'm not going to promote nor introduce more on this place as most of you should get to know more than I do....or otherwise.....go for the friendly neighborhood.....Google...LoL!!!

Meanwhile waiting for the golden minutes to come....I go around and snap snap....

DSC03901.jpg

I kinda like this kind of shot but it could be better if only I have a ND filter.

Being a photography hobbyist...patience is a must have criteria...in order to capture the best moment of all...and it could be just split second for the shot after long hours waiting...(lucky mine was quite fast...no need to wait long hours...phew...)

DSC03906.jpg

And when it comes...you just can't resist it...I'm loving it so much....

DSC03912.jpg

Especially with the other temple at the other end of the peninsular...creating a nice effect of silhouette...

There were times I would want to check out my creativeness in photography.....

DSC03932.jpg

Nice can?!!!

Okay....this was the real thing....the best...the cleared...the effect of a sunset moment....

DSC03934.jpg

For those who have doubt on my photos.....all the sunset photos were minimal processed....except sharpened, brightened some mid tone....resizing and captioned. Meaning...it's almost straight from the camera....

So...before we left to Kuta for dinner....the sky was getting dimmer and dimmer....just like this....

DSC03938.jpg

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Wow wonderful sunset. beautiful,amazing photos...

    visit : http://www.tanahlot.net

    ReplyDelete