Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HancocK 1901

It's been a while again...I have nothing to post....:P Okay...on last Friday...I went to watch Hancock with my sis in Mid Valley after my gym session.....

Very unusual that I don't use any of the poster in my movie blog post....this is because....I want to show this instead....

DSC02572R.jpg

At first, I was planning to have Carls' Junior before the movie starts.....but ends up no place to seat in there....so I had to resolved with 1901 Hotdog....

DSC02571R.jpg

No doubt it's yummy too...(with my starving condition)

Back to the movie comments....ermmm...I would rather rate it....6/10? It's not that bad after all but it just can't give me a WHOA!!! feeling.....what I can say is...it's just a quite entertaining summer movie. The storyline started quite interesting in the beginning...but turning into a not so interesting point after the superhero had changed his attitude to make acceptance to the public. The rest of the story plots can be found in the movie itself....no? ahahaha...go and watch lar if wants to know more...but beware....there's another superhero coming this weekend...I heard that....you'll gonna die for it....and I'm going to check things out this weekend.....

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment