Thursday, June 12, 2008

Salabianca & Philosophy Men

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

Last 2 months ago, errr...if not mistaken...should be April 24, Mid Valley was holding a fashion week for the duration of 10 days and happen on that day....I was suppose to go for gym at California Fitness at Mid Valley after office work. Before I left my office, I received a call from Poon, " Wei....Khai Hang.....I got a quite good spot at the centre court....and the fashion show is yet to start....did you bring your stuff???" O yea....he knew that I brought my camera on that day. So I said okay....lets give it a try...and I'm expecting it to finish on time which is about 7.30pm??? But heck....they are truly Malaysians....always delay.....always late....sad to know the truth....and I was there with Poon waiting for the fashion show until 8pm....yes...you read me right...it's 8pm....they are horrible in time management...or maybe it's their strategy to gather more crowd....hmmm...

Okay....they are about to start and that particular show was participated by Salabianca & Philosophy Men. It was a by invitation session. So...meaning that...outsiders...please stand far far away from the stage huh....again...sad...

They hired their own MC and I know one of them.....

DSC00322.jpg

Chui Ling? Right? I guess most of us know who she is.....Poon did mention that the way she wear her cheongsam was like wearing sarung wor...LoL!!!...damn funny lar Poon. Don't believe....see one more of her pic....

DSC00323.jpg

I don't know much about both apparel's brand name.....but they do seems like promoting China Made alot....and they did bring some good performance to stage....even this....

DSC00339.jpg

take a closer look....

DSC00347.jpg

The Communist also got wor...LoL...what are they planning to do with these clowns???

DSC00349.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, I like the colors here! Especially #2! Long live the beercan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albert is here....thx for visiting....I'm so in love with my beercan....though a little slow but still perform together with my A700...muahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete