Saturday, May 31, 2008

Siamese Food at Bangkok Jazz...




Back to 2 months +.....I've attended a dinner outing with my sixth form mates. I was being invited to a place so called, Bangkok Jazz. It's located at Chulan Square, and it's not far from Pavillion (just 5 ~ 10 mins walk). If you had something in your mind asking any special occasion for this outing....I'll say, you better check it out in the next posting as I'm gonna post some of the delicious foods we had that night.

First we had our appetizers....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is "Miang Kam". It's very delicious and nice to eat....the eating experience was like "Popiah"? I guess...

Then here comes another appetizer....the "Money Bag"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The style is like a oversize wantan....but of course it doesn't taste like wantan....

Then we had lotsa dishes...but I think I only manage to capture a few favourites...because...me too was busying eating already...

Here is the favourite "Green Curry"....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Some spicy fried beancurd...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and I forgotten what's this called....nevermind...just eat....:P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

then here comes the soft shell crab....this is best arrrrr....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and finally...anyone shouldn't have miss this...the overwhelming dessert...."Mango Sticky Rice"....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The price was quite okay....I should say reasonable....totally love the food and the place....the environment was good....I fully recommend this place to everyone...a place with Siamese food you must try if you haven't try any....(but remember to invite me as well lar...kay!)

So....we're done with eating...stay tune for the next post....surely we'll jazz you up a little

No comments:

Post a Comment