Monday, May 05, 2008

New updates on my Blog...

I've just add in new features to my blog....making it fun to view and fun to play around with. So what's the new thing here....yes...it's the new commenting and rating and trackback system powered by Haloscan.com. I'm just trying it out to see what's so different between the default blogger commenting system and this. O yea...btw....I saw this system quite okay and easy to use in other blog (smashpop.net).

So with this new system in place....the existing/old comments previously done have been overwritten by the new system. Don't worry about that...I've copied and pasted to the new system. Lucky I have the very few comments among bloggers....so, no big deal for me.....

And not forgetting about the rating system as well.....there are stars at the bottom of every post for you to click on. You now...can rate my post in my blog....so what are you waiting for....go and have some fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment