Monday, May 05, 2008

Bukit Tabur Hike.....(Part2)

Kelly was asking me whether can I capture both part (the dam/forest and the city scape) in the same frame....so i give it a try....

DSC00973.jpg

Honestly...I didn't take it right...cause I don't have a ultra wide lens or a fish eye lens to cover such a wide landscape.....and so...I took it separately as well.....

DSC00964.jpg

and the view of the dam from Bukit Tabur....the photo is quite dark at it was back lit by the sunlight....gosh...what a bad timing huh...

DSC00968.jpg

I tone down the color to a cooler version....but instead it was hot sunny day up there....hehe...

DSC00971.jpg

DSC00975.jpg

I quite like the following photo....what do you think...???

DSC00977.jpg

This Bukit Tabur is not like those with one peak hill where you have only one target one objective.....it consists of a few peak where all these peaks are surrounding the dam in a "U" shape....I personally name it the "Five Finger Mountain"

At a point where we need to use a rope to climb down a not so deep cliff(90 degrees) and we found that there's a huge traffic...so lotsa people queuing up to get down it...don't think about highway...there's none there...ehehe...so we then camho for a while lor...

I saw this tree and happen that hosang was standing next to it....and "ding!!!" I asked him to pose a bollywood style....

DSC00980.jpg

and eddie wanna join too...

DSC00984.jpg

chunsiong and jason were already off to the next peak....but what to do...they still need to wait for us right.....so...I gave them something to do lor...

DSC00985.jpg

Yes...it's posing....what else a photographer can ask you more...

Yeah...they are still chit chating waiting for our turn to get down....

DSC00988.jpg

it's a bit way too long to wait....and foo yee wanted something....and I gave him this shot....

DSC00989.jpg

Yes....don't emo okay...wait we shall...

I think they have cool down by the time we get over there.....

DSC00992.jpg

okay...it's our turn now...and suddenly I heard chunsiong wanted more....so I mar give lor...okay??? and you can see jason like purposely posing lar...

DSC01001.jpg

Get down now and don't forget to camho wor....

3 in 1.jpg

Going from peak to peak...we need to climb up and down...up and down...and we always had plenty of sweet time to camp there....having some snacks and of course camho again....

DSC01006.jpg

DSC01007.jpg

DSC01008.jpg

Hosang.jpg

Okay...we got to hurry...it's getting hotter now....

DSC01009.jpg

hosang looks pretty excited huh...

DSC01010.jpg

and yes....we're almost near to the finish point....yay! yay!

DSC01012.jpg

Yes...this is a different angle of view compare to the first one that we saw....and it's the last one I guess....hehe...

DSC01014.jpg

DSC01013.jpg

Long story huh....it's time to say good bye to Bukit Tabur....

DSC01020.jpg

we then from there...went all the way down hill and it took us almost 4 hrs for the overall traveling up and down the hill. Though it's a little tiring for me...but I think it's worth it...I shall be going there again to see the morning sunrise...

No comments:

Post a Comment