Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bangkok Day1 - Part 1(Siam Grand Palace)

Please make sure proper outfit before entering....open your eyes with....The Siam Grand Palace....

DSC02718.jpg

at the ticketing booth...wow...so many foreigners....

DSC02726.jpg

okie...after we enter...we went around and go on snap snap pic....

The first one to come across...

DSC02730.jpg

and I love their unique guard...one eye look already know it's Thai...

DSC02734.jpg

we keep on walking as my common sense told me that a Grand Palace should be very big...and yes indeed it's big....

DSC02739.jpg

Big is one issue...but the whole palace is mostly covered by gold....don't know whether it's real one or not lar....

DSC02743.jpg

I'm guessing ancient people must be look like giant to us...their shorties is like at least 7 fts....why? look it by yourself....

DSC02758.jpg

the door was made so high up....

and this is one of my favourite shot and I guess it's a favourite place for most ppl to take a photo here...

DSC02768.jpg

cameras are not allowed in the Imperial Temple...don't know why...it's some rules that I always will respect and follow....so I only snap it from far outside the temple...

DSC02772.jpg

All the buildings make me saying a "WoW!!!" all looks so identical...imagine what was their technology possession at their ancient time....

DSC02781.jpg

Thailand is so famous with all the temples...so we also didn't miss to pray in the palace...

DSC02799.jpg

Done with praying...we did some siao moves...

DSC02819.jpg

DSC02828.jpg

and of course the role model is here....I'm the one who taught them this...

Bangkok Jump.jpg

and I also did this extra...

Bangkok Kicking.jpg

From Bangkok...can see Angkor Wat...so near only ar...

DSC02835.jpg

After spending a couple of hours in the palace...it's almost time for us to say good bye...

DSC02875.jpg

and right away...we head to our next destination...but before that...felt really thirsty...and a little hungry...

see what we're gonna have next...

No comments:

Post a Comment