Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bangkok Day1 - Part 1 (Departing)

Understand that my posting frequency always fill with a big gap....from the date of last post...it's almost one month already...so sorry about myself...however...one month late is better than not posting rite? Okie...I'll start off with Day 1 first...(In this trip : Ser, Amie, Fenny and I)

We're having our super early breakfast at McD, LCCT. Everyone not only busy eating, they seems like also busy filling in the boarding forms.

DSC02616.jpg

After the breakfast, we're ready to go on board the plane...

DSC02622.jpg

It took us almost 2 hrs flight time to reach our destination. So in the plane and I have nothing better to do...so I then...

DSC02623.jpg

and I always love this motto...

DSC02626.jpg

and not forgetting to camho with them...

DSC02638.jpg

and yes...finally we're here. Guess what...after the hotel checked- in thingy...and bla bla bla...we're out again having a simple tour guided by Mr Path, the friendly taxi driver...

DSC02650.jpg

I say this and I do have a doubt...

DSC02652.jpg

and I don't know why I so in love with this...

DSC02653.jpg

Can anyone read this....there's no English...OMG...

DSC02655.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment