Sunday, January 03, 2010

My FIRST TIME with TGIF

You won't believe this....on last month, I made my very first time visit to TGIF! Yes...FIRST TIME ever! I don't know why...but just that....tak pernah lor...^___^"

Okay, since everyone has their first time on everything...I simply ordered food on the menu for me and my sister before we went for AVATAR 3D in Mid Valley.

Nothing really special on the beverages that we ordered....

DSC00782-1.jpg

But luckily it's those appetizer type of drinks...

DSC00784-2.jpg

We shared these dishes and felt that it's bit too much for both of us...

DSC00787-3.jpg

It's a bit salty and a very heavy taste in everything for me...

DSC00791-4.jpg

Maybe I just don't get it right this time...maybe will try something else during my next visit...

The first time experience with TGIF, I end up having too much of food in my stomach...urgghhh.....I shall challenge you for the next round!!! ^___^"

a700-banner - r---Nov2009.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment