Sunday, August 02, 2009

Friday Italiannies Republic

I had halted the blog post suppose to be up here to make way for my filler post.....Here's a little late update and post on my last night event outing in brief. If no one knows nothing, then I'll just let you know that it's a tired Friday night that I had....but hey...isn't it Friday is supposed to be FUN???!!!

So after I'm off from office, then I went to Sunway Pyramid for some good reason huh....and here it is....



O yes...before I went to Republic, I went walk walk a bit...and had my dinner around 9.30 PM at Italiannies, just next to Republic....

At first I was planning to have their angelhair for my dinner....but....I changed my mind half way reading the menu and I got this.....



Sometimes I doubted that I really enjoy the food cause I took quite some time to take the photo of the food before I eat it....^_____^"

I didn't even able to finish my drink....



cause it's almost time...it's 10PM and the drum was rolling next door indicating the show is going to roll out soon....

It's the night for A Cut Above Academy Graduation Hair Show......



I was there busy body only....trying to take some photos to share with you people...but it's going to be posted later....^_____^

Poor me...only able to reach home at 12.30 AM ..... sigh.....damn tired....but it's quite exciting to witnessed the arts delivered by the students.

kenzio freestyle - r.jpg
a700 banner - r.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment