Saturday, January 17, 2009

Societe

Else where I really don't know...but one thing for sure I know is that, it's at Lot 10. I was having lunch at Societe before I moved on to Low Yat on one fine day...:P

Of course I didn't go there alone, my mom and sis were there too....but before I go into posting the very few photos, please pardon the white balance that I used...^____^"'the lighting was quite confusing for my camera skill...hehe...but overall the ambient was good...calm...classic...(at least...able to drive my appetite to high peak)

Okay...now, to the menu...I selected this for my lunch...

DSC01277.jpg

The taste was not bad at all....the chicken meat was smooth....

DSC01271.jpg

My mom ordered the simplest of all....and the taste quite decent lor....

DSC01286.jpg

And finally a pasta for my sister.....the taste just no difference from average...but still consider boleh makan lar....

Of course....food at such place surely will tag with those price....not cheap...:P

So if you want to try it...just go...don't put a second thought....

DSC01265.jpg

Come and experience it....share your experiences and thoughts with us....

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment