Thursday, July 10, 2008

The FACESHOP product on the test...

Recently...I noticed that my face is very super oily....OMG!!! HELLPPPP!!! Somebody please help me!!!
...
...
...and..

Ta-daa!!! and here comes the savior......my sister....introducing The FaceShop products to me....(no..don't get it wrong...she's not selling any of it)...saying that the products quite suitable for our skin type....which is good for big pores and oily skin type....and most important....it's not that expensive....still within my affordable range...:P

So...after lunching at Flying Chillies on last Saturday....we went to the faceshop...and ka-booommm!!! I bought 2 items...and it cost me almost RM70 but if it's really effective...then I consider it's worth every penny that I spend on it...

Here...the Foam cleanser for HOMME (means men lar)....

DSC02516.jpg

and the other one was this....the rice toner...yes..it's a formulation of brown and black rice blended with other cereal and fruit extracts...so...there's rice right!!!

DSC02517.jpg

I've been using it for couple of days...and the results are quite good....can see significant improvement....my face don't get that super oily condition so easily....so...it's consider working on my skin type....YaY!!! No more headaches and my confidence is back a little....:P

No comments:

Post a Comment